For Christmas this year Ethan recieved a Batman Bat Cave from Santa Claus and a host of "Heroes" from his Grandma Hodson. Ethan is found often playing with his many Marvel and DC heros and the bat cave. His favorite Heroes are Batman, Spiderman, Ironman, and Hulk. Ethan is pretty obsessed with them and talks about them all the time. He asks me questions like "Can Hulk jump to different states?" or "How does Spiderman make webbing"? He has been wearing his Spiderman costume from Halloween alot, infact I need to sew up a growing hole in the croch. I just love to watch him pretend with his little heroes and to hear the funny things he comes up with for them to do and say. We love Marvels and DC's at our house.
Ethan is pretty good at letting Landon play too, but he usually ends up with the "Bad Guys" to play with

Inside of the "Bat Cave"

Big Spiderman loves to do crazy poses (I'm surprised his legs haven't come of yet)
Little Spiderman and Batman

Hulk or Planet Hulk as Ethan calls him
6 comments:
The boys just look too big in the photo of both of them together!
I can't wait to hear from Leah!
That set is too fun! Can't wait for Will and Ben to get into the super hero age.
And by the way - very cute pics, as always. :)
Too cute! Rex is the same, right now he is really into Transformers. I am so glad you got Ethan into his class! I told Rex and he got all excited! We really need to get them together more.
Brynn would fit right in with your boys! Someday we'll really have boy toys around so that she can play all day with Justin!
I love little boys!
I love it. Around our house it is Gavin and his horse we talk of little else. and we are riding them all day long. Thanks for the comments about Jax it is nice to know that your not the only one who wants to pull her hair out sometimes.
Post a Comment