Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet Cheeks

Landon is pretty hard to capture these days especially his adorable smile. He has been a little bit of a handful lately; majorly wanting his way, pitching fits and himself, and napping terribly. I know they are all connected naps=happiness, but despite all that he has a way of melting hearts and making me smile. He has also been adding words to his vocabulary lately. His favorite is Daddy (he is saying it more grownup) he is the first to greet Jeff by running to the door and getting very excited. He also says baby, no, please (peas), Mamie (Madie), bye (waves too), mom, makes a dog barking noise (woo woo), and yells dinner (ninur), can say bus, eyes, uh-oh (heard alot), and me. I just love this little guy and he is pretty stinkin cute if I don't say so myself.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

6 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Ninur is my favorite...Bodie's newest word is faffle for waffle.

It was great to talk to you!

Stevens said...

We're having the same napping issues. It's amazing what a difference it can make. The only time I've ever been told "I hate you" has been by a napless Micah the past couple weeks. It still hurts even though I know he doesn't mean it!! Landon is sure growing up!

Mary Ann said...

Very cute and I love the side ponytail. I also like the idea of the pay it forward!
Great stuff. Sorry it has been so long since I have been over here!

Holly said...

He's adorable Kim! First time I met him I thought to myself "this kid just couldn't get any cuter..." and yet he has! Very cute pics too! :)

Tracey said...

those pics are adorable! I also like the "ninur," that's too cute! I'm glad he's talking more, I knew it would come! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim, so I just barely got on my blog today to look for the pictures (last time I couldn't get your blog to come up) and I LOVE them. You got some good ones and Reese was definitely being difficult. I think the key at this age is taking pictures when they are asleep. But I love the shots that you got especially the one of her in the basket and the one of her feet, so so good! Thank you and it was fun to get to know you a little better. We will have to get together again soon and let our kids play.