Our lawn is finally greening up, our trees are blooming, I just planted my flower pots, the tempatures are warm, I can offically say Spring is HERE !!!
I need to learn how you take those gorgeous pictures with the foreground sharp and the background so out of focus. Is it the camera, photoshop, or a combination??
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
5 comments:
These are awesome! I am loving the one of his feet! It is actually HOT today here!
Give me a call if read this soon and you can!
Yay for green!! It's starting to poke up here too!
Yippee for spring! Cute pics!
I love the feet pic! Makes me think SUMMER!
I need to learn how you take those gorgeous pictures with the foreground sharp and the background so out of focus. Is it the camera, photoshop, or a combination??
Post a Comment