Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

It's always been an Easter tradition in my family to get new Sunday clothes to wear on Easter. I remember as a little girl going with my Grandma to the dress shop to pick out a new dress, and so I have carried on that tradition with our children too. Madie was so excited that we curled her hair and she loved that she was wearing "heels". She looked beautiful and the boys looked handsome in their new shirts and sweater vests. It's been a good a relaxing Easter so far, just spending time together. I am grateful on this day for a wonderful little family, The Gospel, and The resurrection of my Savior Jesus Christ. I am truly amazed by his love and willingness to sacrifice himself for me.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

13 comments:

Kymberly said...

Don't you just love Children's Place....Love the outfits and the kiddos are gorgeous/handsome.

Emily said...

Darling outfits! Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

Super cute and good pictures!

Tracey said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their outfits are just darling! Maybe I'll actually be able to get a good picture of Alexis when she's older. Right now, it's pretty much impossible trying to get her to hold still!

Julia Shinkle said...

Way too cute Kim! Those outfits are so darling! It looks like you guys had better weather than us...RAIN!

Julia Shinkle said...

P.S. YEAH you got a good one of all three of them!

Kelli said...

so cute!

Stevens said...

So cute Kim. I love the pics of Landon and the flowers too. Yeah Spring!!

Cami said...

Such adorable kids.

Amelia said...

children's place right...?!
SUPER CUTE! I love Madie's hair! Ky got her daddy's hair, it won't curl for more than 10 second before it loses the curls...
Amelia

wendy said...

The kids look so darling in their Easter clothes. And they look so happy. They are my darling grandkids. I also love Madie's hair. She is growing up so fast.

Dinger said...

Oh my goodness, those are some of the cutest kids I've ever seen.

Becky said...

Way cute! Matt and Nate got those same sweater vest! Love them!