Wednesday, May 06, 2009

All Boy

The weather here can't make up it's mind about how it wants to be. One minute sunny and the next raining. Ethan and I ran out while the sun was making an appearance and had some fun. He was excited to show me some of his hero moves and wanted to show me that he could jump off the chair. Ethan is so into Marvel charachters and any other kind of hero and he loves to pretend to be one. He is so full of energy and I just love his sweet face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so much like Rex. They really will enjoy next year.

Tracey said...

He's so dang cute! My fav is the one of him on the bottom right, where he's looking down smiling.

kg said...

The weather has been so insanely crazy over here too...even a tornado yesterday!

Love it when little boys jump around!

Julia Shinkle said...

Fun! I am liking them all but I love the top two.

It was awesome talking shop with you...and I got out and took some shots that I wouldn't have normally. I also put on my kit lens and had a good experience for once. I have to be outside with excellent light to use it!

Holly said...

So, so cute! That little guy stole my heart when we first met at Union Station. All three of your little ones are adorable!

Dinger said...

Boys are the best. I love having a daughter around because we have so much in common, but boys make life fun. . .super heroes, sound affects, monsters, and a lot less drama! What a sweet boy.

Chanell said...

You always take such great pictures- it helps that your kids are so cute. Brock felt so bad about Landon getting lost on Sunday. We got in the car and he said, "I swear his brother came in to get him. At least I think it was his brother- they were wearing the same sweaters." :) I'm just glad we found him!