Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome Baby "C"

I had a lot of fun taking pictures of this sweet little girl. I am only posting one picture on this blog so if you want to see more click HERE to check out more on my photography blog. Thanks Mandi and little "C" you were great to work with.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Tracey said...

So cute and tiny!! I checked out the pics of baby "C" on your photography blog too, they are all very adorable and sweet!

Amelia said...

I love it! How do you feel about a trip to AZ in about 2 months... :) You are so talented!

Julia Shinkle said...

My day just slowed down so I could post a comment...This one is my favorite! You did a great job on these. This Mom was really smart to have you take these pictures because they change so quickly. I wish I had something like this with each of my babies! Great work Kim!

Amanda Davis said...

CUTE picture!!!! I so want one of my baby in a basket!

Bell Blog said...

They turned out beautiful! Thank you... It was so fun and she told me to tell you she is sorry for pooping on you. :)