Friday, June 19, 2009
It's Been Awhile
I know it's been awhile, but I'm back. Jeff and I just got back from an amazing get away to Hawaii without the kids. We left last week for Utah to drop the kids off at Jeff's parents house and then we flew out the next day for Hawaii. Jeff and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary in August and we have talked about taking a get away trip for our ten year anniversary for some time and we did it. We went to Kauai and we had a great time snorkeling, swimming with sea turtles, taking a boat tour out around the Napali Coast, visiting a botantical garden, seeing Waimea Canyon, Waterfalls, and most of all enjoying being together without children. We had a great time and I took a lot of photos, but I also have a ton of stuff to put away and I am totally tired since we caught a red eye flight coming home and I a trying to get my internal clock back on a normal schedule. I am so grateful to my mother and father in law who did a great job keeping the kids busy and entertained. I also want to say thank you to Jeff who spent so much time planning for this trip, I loved spending time with him and remembering what it was like to only focus on each other. I will try to post some pictures tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures. It sounds like you had a great time. My trip starts next week!! It's all I can think about.
That is awesome! Good for you guys. Tyler and I have never been away like that. I sure hope someday we can! Looking forward to the pictures!
So fun! Sorry I never called you back, that day was crazy. Call me and we will tame the hair!
Can't wait to see the pictures! So glad you guys were able to get away and have a good time. It was fun to go see your kiddos while you were gone, even if it was just a short visit:)
So much fun and way jealous...one day we will get our get-a-way to Hawaii...we can't wait to hopefully see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment