Look at the top of the last Picture do you see what I see?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Ladybug Garden
We have some sunflowers that have bloomed in the backyard and it is a hot spot for Ladybugs. The kids love to run out to the "Ladybug Garden" to hunt for and play with the Ladybugs. Madie found this lovely lady tonight.
Look at the top of the last Picture do you see what I see?
Look at the top of the last Picture do you see what I see?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Fun pictures! I love ladybugs!
So cute! Those little suckers are hard to get pictures of...the ones I took of Avery and her little friend were tricky. I like the border you put around these, is it a brush?
So cool that you caught the one flying away...
Avery asked me one day if the boy ladybugs were called "man"bugs...it made me laugh out loud.
Rex adores ladybugs, he'll have to come over to your ladybug garden one of these days.
Hey Kim! I love all of the pictures of your cute kids. These ladybug ones are amazing! We need a family picture done and I would LOVE for you to take it. I don't know if that would be a possibility or not. I will e-mail you about it. Hope your family is doing well!
very cute! I really like the border! Perhaps you'll have to teach ME a thing or two about Photoshop, because I have no idea how you did that!:)
Fantastic pictures - awesome job Kim!
Wow Kim. Your pictures are fabulous. I have been so lousy at checking blogs for the past couple of months. I went back and read all about your trip to Hawaii. How fun! and the pictures are beautiful.
What a perfect getaway.
and the pics of all the cousins together. How wonderful.
I hope all is well with ya'll.
Post a Comment