That REALLY IS a good angry face!! Does she get that from you?;););) Thanks again for letting A stay with you guys. He would also agree that your kids are silly. He said they kept telling him silly jokes:)
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
4 comments:
Look at their little sunkissed faces. I haven't even attempted to take a picture of all three of mine. Landon is getting so big...
Leave it up to Madie to be creative with an idea like the angry face.
They are three cuties!
That REALLY IS a good angry face!! Does she get that from you?;););) Thanks again for letting A stay with you guys. He would also agree that your kids are silly. He said they kept telling him silly jokes:)
Those three are PRECIOUS!
Madie is looking so grown up and gorgeous - can't believe how they change!
Post a Comment