Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Camping Trip

We spend the weekend with Jeff's family camping. The kids were super excited to see Grandma, Grandpa, and cousins. We arrived at the camp spot, set up tents, started cooking dinner (tin foil dinners are so yummy), and the kids started getting dirty. Jeff's cousin, her husband, and their adorable little girl also joined us that night. Here are some of the cuties that were up there.



Photobucket

Cutie Claire, you can't even tell how much cute blonde hair is hiding under that hat.

Photobucket

This is how McCoy spent most of his time (in his chair or being held). Isn't he a little heartbreaker?

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The Fours Musketeers (ages, 2, 4, 5, 6)

Photobucket

Madie and Brookie (bestest girl cousins) fround a little friend to play with.

Photobucket



Photobucket
Two cutie pies

Photobucket


This was the kids hangout on the trip. The back of Grandpa's Truck with a broom, a plastic bat (not pictured), and plenty of room to chill.

3 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Those close ups are really crisp and clear Kim! Great job! I love the way Madie has her hair in two ponies on the side and then pulled back into one...I used to do my hair like that in the fourth grade and I thought it looked so cool.

The picture fo the little boys is just to cute. You will have to get one like that every year!

Dinger said...

I can't believe summer is coming to a close. A camping trip with the Grandparents seems like the perfect way to end it!

Tracey said...

what a bunch of little cuties! That's the first time I've seen what little McCoy looks like since he was born, he's adorable! Looks like you guys had a good time:)