Ethan had his birthday over the long weekend, but with it being a holiday weekend we held off on having his party until yesterday. It was one busy day, Madie had a soccer game in the morning. I ran errands with Ethan and Landon to get the last of what we needed for the party while Jeff went with her. Then after Madie's game we had the party. Ethan decided about a month ago that he wanted a Scooby Doo party. We decided to have his party over lunch since he had a soccer game in the early afternoon. The party turned out well there was pizza, games, a Scooby Doo show, presents and of course cake & ice cream. After dinner Ethan and I went out for a special birthday photoshoot. I did this with Madie on her birthday. I think it is fun way to have some special one on one time with them.
It is hard for me to believe that Ethan is really five, it just seems so big. Ethan has grown and matured so much this last year. He just missed going into Kindergarten by a week, but he is loving preschool and I think that having another year before Kindergarten will really help him be extra ready for next year. Ethan is such a sweet little guy with a tender heart. He has one of the biggest and brightest smiles I know and loves to joke and laugh. He loves to snuggle, read, build with legos, play Play Doh, make believe with his action figures, and loves watching Scooby Doo. I am so grateful for the boy that Ethan is becoming. Ethan was a very hard baby, but I have learned so much from having him in my life, and feel overwhelmed that Heavenly Father entrusted me with him. Ethan I am so proud of the wonderful little boy you are. You are smart, kind, loving, silly, and imaginative. I Love You. HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY !!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Ethan is going to be a "ladykiller" when he gets older. What female will be able to resist those long lashes and his blonde curly hair?
Kimmy those turned out SOOO cute! He is such a little stud! Glad he had fun at his party. did you have any luck with the cake topper??:)
Darling pictures of a very cute birthday boy!!
Oops I comment on you photog blog instead thinking I was on this one.
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Great pictures, Kim! Ethan is such a handsome boy! I still can't believe he can read already! Sounds like you guys are super busy with sports and school. Hope everyone is well!
**HANDSOME** little man!!!! You can see his spirit in his sparkling eyes.
Post a Comment