Saturday, October 10, 2009

Principals Pride

We are so proud of Madie she is such a hard worker and good student. Yesterday her school had their very first Awards assembly (this is the second year the school has been open) and Madie was nominated by her teacher to be given an award for Excellence in Academics. They held a special awards ceremony in the morning before school for parents and then were spotlighted again at the school assembly later that morning. Since Ethan was sick I stayed home and Jeff went to support Madie. Madie was given an award and a Principals Pride necklace, they also got to eat lunch with the principal that day. Madie is such a great girl and is always determined to do a good job with her school work I am so happy that her teacher saw that in her and thought of her when it was time to nominate a student. Madie we are so proud of you and we love you so much. Keep up the good work !!!


Photobucket


Madie with her certificate and necklace

Photobucket

Madie and her teacher "Mrs. A "

4 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Good Job Madie! She is a very good little girl. When she was in my class at church she was so good. I sure do miss you guys lately! I have to tell you later about the e-mail we got from Rowdy's teacher...it wasn't for good behavior...Oh boy! What can I say we named him Rowdy! : )

Tracey said...

Way to go Madie!!!! What a little smarty...she must have gotten that from Jeff;););). Haha, just kidding! She's such a cutie! Tell her we're very proud of her. (P.S. Sorry about all of the sickness at your place, hope everyone gets better VERY soon!)

The Brousseau Family said...

Yeah for Maddie...she is an amazing girl!!!

Angela said...

Congratulations, Madie! :) This is an awesome award!!!