We are officially on the mend and it was more than time to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was a sunny day, but breezy and cool. I am bummed we didn't get to take them last week because we had some really nice days, but I am just glad we were finally well enough to go. We didn't stay too long because it was cold, but the kids had fun. Landon loved the tractors and Madie and Ethan had fun finding their "perfect" pumpkins.

Ethan was super excited about going on the hay ride

See that cute hat Landon is wearing my talented sister made it for him
Landon watching the tractor drive away


Waiting for the tractor to come pick us up after we found our pumpkins. While we waited Jeff played catch the pumpkin with the kids.

<
8 comments:
These are SO great! So glad that everyone is finally feeling lots better!
We could swap weather stories - when we went to Setniker last weekend we got there just in time for torrential rain, thunder and lightning! Still got some great shots though thanx to umbrellas and rainboots! :)
Looks like photo stuff is going really great for you! Love all of the work you post on the photo blog!
Glad you guys got to go! We went as well. Thanks for spending time with us tonight, it was fun!
Love Landon's hat...any chance your sister would share the pattern?
We've yet to make it to the patch...this would be our first time not making it in 10 years.
Love the hat. How much does your sister charge? :)
Hey Kim! I love these photos! I don't know if we are going to make it to the patch before Halloween.
I miss you and can't wait to talk to you really soon.
Fun times at the pumpkin patch!!
Seriously a great photo opp! The colors are so beautiful this time of year. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your talks yesterday!!
That's so fun that you guys have made it a tradition to go to the pumpkin patch every year. We should've taken Alexis to one, it would have been fun. I'm glad Landon got some use out of the hat, but it looks like I need to make him one that's a little bigger:) You can also tell your friend Kymberly that I don't really have a pattern, I just kindof made it up...and your friend Amanda, that the earflap hats are $17, or $20 for one with a flower on the side. LOVE YOU! SOOOOO glad that you guys are feeling better!!!!!
Post a Comment