Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My Family Pictures

We had our pictures taken at the beginning of October and I am just now getting around to putting them up, but they turned out so cute, I just had so share. I need to start thinking about Christmas cards and which pictures I want for the house. I am so happy that the kids actually cooperated and we really ended up with some cute ones.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

I can't believe they are actually all looking at the camera


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Me and My Girl



Photobucket



Photobucket

I love this one of Jeff and Ethan

5 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

These are so great! Mindy did a good job. It will be fun to pick out the one(s) for the Christmas card.

Dinger said...

The picture of you and Madi is my absolute favorite! You do have a beautiful family!!!

Tracey said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love them ALL! I love the backgrounds, and I love YOU!!!!:):):)

Kelli said...

YOu're family is beautiful!

Angela said...

LOVE these pictures of your cute family! You guys are so cute!!! Love you!