Wednesday, December 02, 2009

We are Family: Part 3 The "G" Family

This is Jeff's older sister Jen and her family. What can I say I married into a great family. Jen is a great mom and an example to me. It is fun to see my niece and nephews growing up, it seems like just yesterday my oldest nephew Justin was a baby and look at him now, he's a little stud. Madie and my niece Brookie are sisters to each other since niether of them have one of their own. Jen's youngest two boys and Ethan are all a year apart and are the three musketeers. They all have a great time playing together. Jen it was so fun taking pictures of your family and I am so glad that the our kids are not just cousins, but friends.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

I like the ones of daughter and Mom and Dad and sons...so good to have shots like that. Great work Kim!

Holly said...

These pics are all so cute! Love that metallic backdrop.

Jen said...

The pictures turned out so cute. Thanks for taking the time to take them. I also am grateful that our children are great friends. They have so much fun together! It was so good to spend time with you at Thanksgiving. My kids are already looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas!