It seems like Mr. Ethan hasn't been represented on the blog for a while. When I took the pictures of Madie and Bailey, Ethan wanted his turn too, so he brought his puppy in for his photoshoot. I bought this little puppy when I was pregnant with him, I am glad he still likes it. What can I say about Ethan; he is loving school, loves to color, read, and is still very into puzzles. Ethan has been doing awesome in his new bed. We were a little afraid at first since he is a little afraid of heights, but he couldn't wait to sleep up there and we are proud of how great he is doing. This boy is consumed with Spiderman and still wears his Spiderman costume from last Halloween. Ethan's big brown eyes and wonderful smile always make my day. Ethan we Love You !!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I really miss your kids! I am so thrilled that we keep in touch and that we get to watch them grow up through blogging but it isn't the same!
His eyes and lashes don't quit! I keep forgetting to ask you about names that you guys are thinking about...isn't that aweful...we were so busy today talking about other stuff I forgot to ask!
What can you say about Ethan . . . how about his stories about men falling into toilets that he dreams up while in the bathroom and feels the desire to share with the home teachers? LOL!!!
I have shared that story with a couple of people already since Sunday. :)
He is so handsome! I just love him!! That's so cute he was feeling left out because you were taking pictures of Madie. I keep thinking that I need to make her doll another hat, but then I don't want to make Ethan feel bad!!
That's the kind of puppy we should've gotten - kind of regretting getting the sort that poop and need lots of attention...
Post a Comment