Monday, February 01, 2010

Baby

What do you do when you are bored at the hospital? Whip out your camera and take pictures. I took these pictures with Owen on my lap, needless to say I couldn't really move around a lot so most of these were taken by simply holding the camera in the air. The last one is one I took with the timer and I know I am looking pretty hot. We are officially home. We left the hospital on Saturday afternoon. It has been tiring and good coming home. The kids were super excited that we were coming home. They made cute little posters and had them all over the house. It felt a little crazy stepping back into my life. I got used to the quite at the hospital, the one on one time with the baby, being taken care of by the nurses, and not having to worry about the concerns of home. With all that being said it was hard being away from the kids and I know they missed us too. Jeff and my mother in law have been wonderful, but Owen hasn't been doing to hot at night so I am feeling tired. We'll just have to hope that sleep improves and that we all get used to the changes at home.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

I want to hold him! He is so darling!

Julia Shinkle said...

PS You look awesome! ; )

Amelia said...

Beautiful...both of you!

Stevens said...

He's beautiful Kim. Good work! Good luck getting used to the noise again!

Tracey said...

Those pics are darling Kim. He is so sweet:) That one of the two of you is really good! Love you tons and hope that little Owen starts sleeping better!

Dana said...

Cute! I am sure you will adjust to your "new" life and things will be back to a new normal in no time. Love him up!!

Dinger said...

I can't believe his hair! Oh my goodness. How come you look so good after just having a baby!!