Landon is really sweet with Owen, sometimes a little too sweet. He likes to get right up in Owen's face and give him lots of kisses. We are pretty sickly around here even Owen now has a cough and has me worried. I just can't wait until we are all feeling better.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Landon looks like he is going off to college next to Owen. It is funny how when you bring a baby home then the next oldest just looks so huge! Your kids are so cute with each other Kim. I think that all the smooches are so important and I don't think you can give to many.
I love that way you processed these Kim so soft, yet very much BOY!
so sweet! love the pics! sorry about the sickies!!
I love seeing how Landon is reacting to everything, gives me an idea of what to prepare for. Hope everyone is on the mend very soon!
SOOOO sorry about the yucky sickness!!! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
Those pics are VERY sweet! I'm with Landon, I think I would be giving Owen lots of kisses too!!!:):) He's too sweet...how could you not want to kiss him?!
Post a Comment