For Valentines Day Ethan got a coupon for a free Krispy Kreme donut which expires on the 15 of this month. The kids have been wanting to go for sometime and we finally got around to it this weekend. They were all excited to go. When we walked in the kids were immediately drawn to the big window where you can watch the dough proof, go down the roller get fried, and then cool down. Watching just made them more excited to eat one. Madie and Ethan both picked a chocolate glazed covered donut. Landon picked a regular donut with chocolate frosting covered in festive green and white sprinkles, and I picked a creme filled donut with chocolate frosting and a green swirl.
The kids checking out the donut making process

Don't mind all the sprinkles on Landon's face, it was just part of the fun


My cuties all sporting their new hats
Those donuts sure make your thirsty
It was fun to get out with the kids, and you can't beat yummy donuts. Now if I could just remember when their free donut day is.
4 comments:
I think it is probably a good thing that we don't have one of those close by...I would be there with my nose pressed against the glass too! Yum! I love the one of Madie and the one of the "oldest" kids all together ; ) Call me if you can today...we will be here!
Oh man, I haven't had a Krispy Kreme donut in forever! I think my favorite is the just plain old original glazed. They are definitely the best when they're fresh off the conveyor belt! Glad you were able to get out of the house too:)
I'm suddenly craving donuts, Kim. Thanks a lot! Glad you guys had fun and that you got out of the house for an hour or two.
mmmmm...making me hungry for some sweet goodness!
Post a Comment