Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 12 on 12

I'm a little late posting this month, but I promise I took them on the 12th.

Photobucket


1. Me and my cutie

2. Landon is obsessed with these Little People videos.

3. Landon is going through a stinker phase right now. Lots of yelling, hitting, throwing. I don't know what to do about it, but he sure is cute isn't he.

4. Landon is kind of a 12 of 12 hog this month, but Ethan and Madie were at school. Along with the Little People videos, he loves playing with the Little People Farm.

5. We saw Madie at school while we were there registering Ethan for school. She was waiting in line for lunch.

6. I don't know about you, but we have way to much of this around our house. I have been trying to steer clear of chocolate ever since Owen was born.

7. My three boys. They are all so different, but I see the similarities too. They make me so happy.

8. For Family Home Evening we have been doing the Preach My Gospel lessons to help Prepare Madie for her upcoming Baptism.

9. Landon likes to play cars while I'm in the shower. He lines them up along the tub and drives them around.

10. Ethan had Kindergarten registration. They had them do an eye test, fine motor skills (bouncing balls, cutting paper), they tested if they knew the ABC's and 123's, shapes, and colors. He did great on all the tests and got a bag full of goodies to take home.

11. Guess whose smiling up a storm? It is the cutest smile and the kids love it when he smiles at them.

12. Madie loves helping out with Owen and she loves to hold him. She will make a great babysitter when she gets older.


4 comments:

Cami said...

I love these posts. Kim-you look so good for just having a baby.

Tracey said...

Very cute:) We will definitely have to come visit you guys soon. Alexis LOVES cars right now, so I'm sure she and Landon would have a fun time! Your kiddos sure are dang cute...they must get that from our side of the family;):):)

Julia Shinkle said...

Look at your teeny tiny little waist my friend...you look awesome! Bo is totally into our little people toys too. I had put them away for awhile in an effort to reduce the amount of toys we have out...an he thinks it is so cool when I pull them out...another reason our boys must meet. I love the one of all the boys together. Ok and Owen's smile...melting of heart.

Dana said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. It is fun to know my kids look like me. I don't always see it. I have been meaning to tell you that Jaxon had Torticollis. His came so badly so fast that therapy didn't work so he wore a cranial molding helmet for 6 months (until he grew out of it). I can't remember if you were in the ward then. Anyway...I hope therapy can correct it for him.