During our Easter visit I was able to get together with my Little Sister Tracey and my cute niece. I wish I lived closer to my sisters, but we all live in different states. It has been fun to see Tracey as a mom and little Alexis reminds me so much of her when she was little. Everyone says my sister and I look a lot alike, in fact once when we went to a movie together someone asked us if we were twins (mind you we are 4 years apart in age), we thought it was so funny, but I'll take it as a compliment because I think she's pretty great. Tray I wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often. 

Tracey and Alexis. I've always thought that Tracey has the best hair. It's got great color, it's thick, and it looks good no matter how she cuts it.

Isn't she a doll?

6 comments:
You totally could be twins!!
Ok, Tracey's hair is awesome and it's so long! Her daughter has grown up and she is super cute! Kim these are great shots!
You girls are beautiful.
Wow... even being your cousin I didn't realize how much you guys look alike!
It was so great to see you guys at Grandma's! Hope it's not always years between visits from here on out!
Oh my gosh, minus the hair you could be twins. Crazy!
I usually think I look like a dorkus in pictures, but those actually turned out good! I really like the ones of you and me:) And the ones of Alexis are, of course, adorable. It really is amazing how much difference the camera makes! I too wish we lived closer. It was fun to see you guys! Little Owen is just a total sweetie, it was fun to get to hold him. We're excited for the next time we see you guys:)
Love being with family. I hope you had a great time together.
Post a Comment