Madie was baptized on Saturday and after her confirmation we blessed Owen. We appreciate all the family who came from far to be here for this important day, and missed those who couldn't come. We are also blessed to have really great neighbors and friends who were able to come. We are truly grateful to have so many great people in our lives and it meant so much to have you all there. It was a wonderful experience to see Madie get baptized and confirmed and to have Owen blessed right after, they both looked so beautiful in their white outfits and it was neat to have our oldest and youngest child share a special day. We are so proud of Madie for choosing to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (if you want to learn more about baptism and what we believe click HERE). More photos of Madie in her dress and Owen in his blessing outfit to come. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and we had a great time hanging out, going to the Science Center, and staying up late. It was a busy day and a half but one we won't forget anytime soon. 
Madie and Jeff in their jumpsuits before the baptism

All of our family and friends that attended

Our little family
(It would have been nice to get some pictures outside, but it was windy and stromy so we were limited to the foyer of the church)
5 comments:
Those pictures will be great for Madie and Owen to look back on, in the future. I'm so glad all of Jeff's family was able to be there, as well as so many friends. Again, I am so sorry that we missed it, but that 'tis life I suppose. We sure love all of you and can't wait until we can see you again!
Oh man I totally spaced it! I always do that. We are excited to have Maddie in Activity Days. Really neat that they got to share the day.
I can't believe Madie is already 8. Time flies. You look so great.
What a special day! Congratulations Madie!
Eight is GREAT! So happy for Madie. I remember feeling really old when my Maddie turned 8. I love her dress, so cute. Looks like she had a lot of support on that special day.
Post a Comment