Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rachel Part 2

Here are some more pictures of this gorgeous Senior this time dressed up with her hair curled. Can you believe she bought that great dress at a thrift store for $20.00, love it and it is so her. We had a great time and she didn't even complain about laying down in the weeds. We all left with itchy legs, but it was worth it.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

The Brousseau Family said...

OMG!! KIm you have really out done yourself these are really AMAZING!! You are definatly wonderful at this and you have a great gift for photography

Kymberly said...

GORGEOUS! Will you come back to Monmouth and do my family photos :-)

Dinger said...

Oh my gosh! Love it! What lens did you use? I have got to learn from the master!! Rachel looks great. . .although she always looks amazing!!

Amanda Warren said...

Kim, these are your most beautiful pictures yet!

Tracey said...

As I already said on your photo blog, I LOVE them! I think the one where's she's laying down is my favorite. The colors are so vivid, and it looks like the grass is shooting our from under her or something:) It really would be nice if we lived closer, so you could take fantastic pictures of my little cutie...and, of course, so we could hang out!!