Monday, June 21, 2010

Landon

I finally was able to get some shots of my sweet little three year old. He has been so sweet lately, I am hoping his days of many fits are winding down. We also hit a major milestone, his pacifier is officially gone. He only had it at night and at naps, but we got down to only three and pretty soon they started getting holes in them and so we told him we had to throw them away. Before we knew it they were all gone. He did ask about them a few times, but for the most part it was a super easy transition which I am so thankful for because I have been dreading taking it away from him. We had a super fun time taking his pictures. He has so much energy and no fear. He was cruising all over on his bike as fast as he could, he was climbing fences, and running all over the place. He was totally excited because this boy is all about buses, tractors, diggers (bulldozers), and firetrucks and there just happened to be a digger at this spot, he was in heaven. I also want to make a shout out to his Aunt Amy who bought him the book "Digger Man" for his birthday; have read it everyday since, it is his favorite book. Landon I love you so much. Your sweet smile and bright eyes make my day.




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Those turned out really cute!!! Such a handsome little guy! I think he looks so much like Jeff in a few of those pictures. It also looks like he smiled a lot better than Alexis:)

Julia Shinkle said...

Super fun Kim! These turned out WAY cute! His shirt matches you photog blog : )

I'm glad you found some time to get out and get some shots of him. He looks happy and like he had fun too!

Amanda Warren said...

His smile is priceless. What a cutie!

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Ah, I'm so glad he likes his book! Love Amazon. You look at a toy truck and they suggest coordinating books. Tracey is right; he looks like Jeff so much in a couple pictures. They turned out great.

Chanell said...

Wow. Those pictures are really great! He sure is cute.

Stevens said...

These pictures are adorable Kim! I love how you've captured "littleboyness" in Landon. He is a sweetheart. Beautiful!