My sister and my sweet little niece Alexis came for a visit the last few days. It was so nice to have them here. I wish soooo much that we lived closer to family I miss them so much. It would be so nice to be able to get together more often. The kids had so much fun with Alexis. Madie loved having a "little sister" around and was always there to help if Alexis needed anything. Landon and Alexis had a fun time playing together (when they weren't fighting over the same toys) and Tracey and I stayed up way to late talking every night. While they were here I took some 2 year pictures of Alexis. Her birthday is just two days before Landon's, so she just turned two and he just turned three. It was fun taking the pictures, but Alexis is a tough customer, it was tricky getting smiles out of her, but we managed to get some cute ones. We had to resort to bribbing her with lip gloss which she smeared everywhere on her face, except her lips. Tracey I am so glad you came, I already miss you and the kids miss Alexis. I hope it isn't too long before we get to see you again, and you are more than welcome to come visit anytime you like. Oh and as a sidenote the cute hats and the flower my niece is wearing in these pictures was made by Tracey aren't they so cute. Tray you are one talented gal.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Gorgeous photos as usual, Kim. How did you round off the edges on your pictures. Is that something you can only do with photoshop?
SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Thank you so much for taking those pictures, I think they turned out awesome! We loved being able to come spend time with all of you! I'm sorry it wasn't for longer:( Love you guys!!!!!!
P.S. Tell Madie that she is the most awesome big sister EVER! :)
Cute, cute pics. That grass looks almost fake. You've got some great locations up there. Wish we were closer, we'd be hitting you up all the time!
Post a Comment