Madie had her last day of school on Tuesday. Madie had a great year. She loved her teacher and made lots of new friends. I am super proud of what a great student she is. Her teacher only had good things to say about her. She has learned so much this year. She is really talented in Spelling, Math, and Reading. It's kind of funny because at the beginning of the year when I first saw her teacher I had to do a double take because I thought she looked way to young to be a teacher (she is older than she looks and is going to have a baby this coming fall), but Madie and all the kids loved her and from what I saw when I helped out in the classroom she was a very good teacher and had good control over the class. Madie we are so proud of you and what a great student you are and we are glad you enjoy school so much.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute! Can't believe they are going to be in third grad!
Her teacher does look young! Glad Madie does so well in school. I too cannot believe that she'll be in 3rd grade! Alexis and I are SUPER excited to come spend time with all of you!!
They just keep growing up. Congrats to Madie and Ethan for graduation. Owen looks so old too. What cute kidos!
Post a Comment