[I tried laying him in the grass and he was not too happy about it]
-sticking out his tongue
-putting everything in his mouth
-pushes way up when on his tummy (he's pretty strong)
-can push himself backwards (when on tummy)
-hardly rolls (we are working on that)
-knows his sister and brothers and loves them
-likes playing in his megasaucer
-can sit up (not for very long, so we usually surround him with pillows)
-loves his hands
-has recently discovered his feet
-loves "blowing bubbles"
-knows his mama
-likes to squeal
-always has a thoughtful scared look on his face
-sticks his arms way out when he is excited
[see that look that is the thoughtful scared look, it's so Owen and you see the arms sticking out]







4 comments:
Cute post Kim...Oh how I miss blogging! I haven't in so long! I give you a call tomorrow.
Ah, I can't believe he's six months already! He is a little chubba hubba. Love him.
Seriously? Is it seriously possible to be that ADORABLE??!! I love the "thoughtful scared" look:), as well as the look on his face in the first picture. I can't believe he's already 6 months either. Give him a big "half birthday" kiss for me!
You and Jeff just must have a great gene pool to work with - you have such beautiful kidos! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment