I won't be surprised if Ethan becomes an author, illustrator, or both. He is found on a daily basis sitting at the counter surrounded by markers and deep in thought while creating his newest book. The subjects of his stories are always the same; Superhereos. His favorite to write about is Spiderman and his many adventures taking down evil villians. It's not unusual to see many colors of markers all over Ethan's hands, face, and the counter. I had to go online and order a box of individual red and black markers (10 markers per box), because he goes through those colors so quickly. He took a long time to get into coloring, but now that's all he wants to do. It's pretty impressive to see stories and pictures he comes up with, especially considering he is only six. My only problem with is little habit is where to put all the stories and pictures he draws?
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ahhh, He and Avery would get along so well in this department.
He's so cute:) I love that you actually ordered individual boxes of red and black markers...haha! What a smart mom! I'll have to put my thinking cap on for a good idea of what to do with his stories!
Can't wait to see what Ethan actually becomes when he grows up.
I love all your photography Kim. Next time you're down and have time, I'd love to have you do our pictures! I love little boy drawings. We've started scanning a lot into the computer. It's so fun to have, but they can definitely start to take over the house. Who knew they had pkgs of red and black markers. good to know!
Love the new header!!
Post a Comment