It's official my baby is One. We celebrated his Birthday over the weekend. Jeff's parents made the trip up to celebrate his special day and it was so fun to have them here. We didn't tell the kids that they were coming so they had a fun surprise Friday night when the doorbell rang and there was Grandma and Grandpa.
Owen was super funny about the cake. He took a little nibble of the frosting and then a small bite of the cake and then he didn't care for eating anymore of it. He was super content just playing in it and getting it all over in his hair. I thought he would go crazy for it, oh well he'll start wanting treats soon enough, and then there will be no turning back.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY !!!
Owen was super funny about the cake. He took a little nibble of the frosting and then a small bite of the cake and then he didn't care for eating anymore of it. He was super content just playing in it and getting it all over in his hair. I thought he would go crazy for it, oh well he'll start wanting treats soon enough, and then there will be no turning back.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY !!!





6 comments:
Happy Birthday Owen! The cake turned out super cute Kim.
Happy Birthday Owen! The cake turned out super cute Kim.
Kim, I can't believe he's one! And, what a cute cake! Happy Birthday, baby boy!
He's adorable! I think he should do baby commercials or something. :)
Happy Birthday sweet little Owen!! That's funny that he didn't really eat the cake, but just like you said...there's plenty of treats to come! Hope he had a good day, I can't believe he's already one!
Happy birthday to Owen! I love that last picture. You should print that one!
Post a Comment