Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Puzzled

Landon just seems to be growing up before my very eyes. He has been on a little learning spree lately. He has finally learned all his letters and loves to point them out to me as we drive and he sees them on signs. We have a little game we play everyday, as I get ready. While I'm in the shower I draw letters on the steamed up shower door and he shouts to me what their name is and what sound they make. It sounds funny I know, but he loves it and it's become a special little ritual for us. Landon has also become very interested in puzzles and got a bunch for Christmas. Melissa and Doug make these really cute little puzzle sets that are small and made of wood. Landon got a set of around the town vehicles and construction vehicles for Christmas and he has been doing them everyday. It's fun to see him figuring out how to put them together all on his own. He does both sets and then lines them up. He likes to show me the line of puzzles when he is done and then asks me for a high five when I tell him he has done a great job.


Photobucket



Photobucket


His tongue is always out while he puts them together, so funny,
but pretty cute too.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Finishing up the last one and putting it in line.

3 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

I was just about to turn my computer off and saw that you had posted something! He looks more like Ethan in these. He is such a big boy now...they aren't babies or toddlers they are preschoolers!!! Can't wait to make the wish to get the kids together a reality!

Stevens said...

I miss the innocence of little boys. How sweet Landon is! Sounds like Christmas and new years was a lot of fun. I hope 2011 is great!!

Holly said...

Such a cute little guy! He really is growing up fast. My boys looked over my shoulder as I was reading your post and they asked if the "cool guy could come over to play... and maybe share his puzzles?" Too bad we all live so far apart, I'm sure our boys would be good friends.