Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow Much Fun

The kids had Friday off school, so we decided to have some fun in the snow while they were out. We have always lived in places where there wasn't really any snow or places where the snow melts to fast so our kids don't have a ton of snow experience. We went up where there was some snow and the kids loved it. They were in snow heaven. I can now say that we have snow kids, and we defintely will have to have snow adventures with them more often. They couldn't get enough of tubing and are already asking when we can go play in the snow again.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

We walked down to a river by where we were tubing and the kids had fun throwing and collecting rocks.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

love the one of Owen in the sled...so cute. Looks like you are all doing well.

Amanda Warren said...

Kim- beautiful pictures once again. I'm glad that you had fun. And, I'm glad the snow gear worked out. Owen is SUCH a cutie, along with your other three. But, when are we going to see the face behind the camera? :)

Tracey said...

Looks like fun:) I have been terrible about taking Alexis out in the snow lately. It doesn't help that I don't really have a pregnancy coat AND Alexis doesn't have a snowsuit. I guess she'll have to wait until next year:)

Dinger said...

You make having four kids look easy! I am very impressed!!!!

Unknown said...

your kids are too adorable, really every single last one of them!

Dana said...

Looks like fun. Did you go to Idaho City?