Friday, March 04, 2011

Why to Write Notes

Jeff and I found this list last night that Madie made about why to write notes. Jeff and I were so impressed with how mature and deep some of the reasons she came up with were.

Why to Write Notes
By Madie Hodson (age 8)

1. To cheer someone up
2. To be nice
3. It makes you feel good
4. It's what Heavenly Father wants us to do
5. It tells someone you love or like them
6. Write to someone far away so we know what's happening.
7. People become friends
8. To respond
9. To talk to someone
10. Explain private feelings

I love them all, but #10 made me smile the most, because it's such a grown up thing to realize. So go on and write someone a note.

2 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

What a smart, sweet little thing my future daughter in-law is...wow ;)! I love stumbling on these little treasures around my house. Miss you!

Tracey said...

Makes me want to write someone a note:)