I have been dreaming of taking pictures of my children out in an orchard for a very long time and I couldn't think of a better time to take some than with the kids all dressed up in their Easter best. The setting was gorgeous, but the sun was way brighter than I had anticipated, it was a learning experience that's for sure. I have to admit the pictures turned out nothing like I had in my head, but there are some keepers none the less. I also have to give a shout out to a super talented friend Jessica over at Fresh Tomatoes, who made Madie's lovely skirt and the boys handsome ties. If you haven't seen her amazing bags and other fabric creations, you have to check her out HERE. I have to give myself a couple of snaps as well, I made Madie's headband and the flower pins on her shirt and I was super pleased with how they turned out. I hope you all had a great weekend and I think spring may have FINALLY sprung.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Love the skirt and ties..and you did a fabulous job on the headband and pin...great pics too.
That last pic is stunning! You must just die over how gorgeous your daughter is! She is going to be a heart-breaker for sure!
These are SO cute. I love the ones of Madie and Ethan laughing at the end. You and your friend did a great job on their clothes. Beautiful.
Super duper cute Kim all of it...location, clothes and most of all the kids and photos. Maybe I can give you a call tomorrow....: )
You must tell me how you made that headband! These pictures are beyond cute!
I love that yellow chair too! Where did you get it?
I LOVE those pictures. And way to go on the headband and flowers- they are so cute. Your kids are adorable.
BOOYAH!! Way to go on the fabric flowers!...you're welcome for teaching you how to make them:);)
I think all of the pictures are darling, as are all of their clothes! I remember you saying you wanted to take pictures in an orchard...now everytime I drive by one, I think of you. I love the blossoms on the trees.
Beautiful pictures, Kim! Your kids are adorable in their spring outfits. Love it all!
Kim, your pictures are amazing. The Easter ones seriously make me want to cry on how great they are. Love the ties and skirt and how they all match. I'd love to know how you did the flower pin and headbands. Just beautiful!! It was so great to hook up with you and Jeff!
Post a Comment