[Madie & her Principal, Madie, Madie & her teacher, Madie & Me]
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Principals Pride
Madie was nominated by her teacher to recieve the Principals Pride Award for her class this month. The Principals Pride award is based soley on acedemics. We are super proud of her for doing so well in school and for being such a hard worker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your kids are such over achievers!! ;) I'm just jealous... Rex saw the picture and asked what that was and I told him and he said, "I want to get Principal's Pride."
Maybe the peer pressure will work.
I think it is funny that Madie is getting the "Principals Pride" award and my pride is getting stomped on because Rowdy is getting calls home from the Principal. HaHaHa! I'm just sayin'
Anyway, so proud of her isn't that two or three years in a row? I love the picture of you. Nice to "see" you. I have crazy day but will call ya if I can.
Post a Comment