Madie and Ethan turned out to be pretty good little fisherman
Jeff and his dad with Jeff's catfish
Papa giving Madie fishing lessons, Grandma keeping Owen entertained, the child fishing rod we brought kept Landon very busy, Grandma brought some books for the kids to read and Ethan read and reread them.
Ron and his catfish and then helping Jeff get his out of the net.

Jeff caught double fish about three times (what a show off :)
We all had a great time hanging out on the boat and the kids did so much better than I thought they would. Even Owen did really well, he didn't sleep much, but stayed pretty happy and he loved "driving" the boat. Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa for bringing the boat up and sharing some special time with us. We'd love to do it again sometime.






3 comments:
Looks like good times! I'll have to show Adrian the picture of Jeff's catfish, I think he'll be pretty impressed...and maybe a little jealous! ;)
Looks like a good time. Can't wait to talk.
How fun! It sounded like my parents had a great time too. Tell Madie and Ethan I'm impressed! Tell Jeff that he could've done better. :)
Post a Comment