My sweet Ethan is officially 7. Every year I say the same thing, that I can't believe that my kids are getting older, but it's true every year I really do feel that way. Ethan's Birthday always feels like it sneaks up on me, because school barely starts and there's his Birthday. We went out for the annual Birthday photo shoot and had a some fun one on one time.
Here are just a few things I love about Ethan:
-He loves to draw and I mean LOVES to draw. He usually chooses to do that if he has any free time.
-he loves to read and is very often found with his nose in a book or magazine.
-he is a great brother.
-he's playing soccer this fall.
-Ethan's swimming skills really improved this year and it's fun to seem him enjoying the water so much.
He is a wonderful builder. He loves TRIO blocks and is very creative with the things he makes.
-he loves to create books and his imagination comes out in full swing through them.
-Ethan is still as obsessed as ever with super hereos. I am starting to wonder if he will ever outgrow it.
Here are some pictures of my oh so handsome 7 year old.
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
CUTE:) Gotta love the missing front teeth pics! Love the backgrounds! :)
Post a Comment