Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween 2011

I hope you all had a great Halloween. We had a great time trick or treating, and then hot chocolate once we got home. The kids of course couldn't wait to dump out all their candy and dig in. It was fun to see how much the kids have grown over the last two years. Before Owen was born Ethan wore the red spidey suit and Landon wore the monkey suit and now two years later Landon is big enough for the red spidey suit and we now have a new little monkey. So glad we were able to use some costumes we already had. The only thing Ethan wanted to be was black suited spidey, so we were fine with have too spideys this year. I also have to say that Madie came up with her costume idea all by herself. It turned out cuter than I expected. Can't wait to see what we can come up with next year.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments: