Thursday, July 05, 2007

Blessing Day

Jeff and I decided to bless Landon at Jeff's parent's house so that all of our family could be apart of it. For Madie and Ethan's blessings we had Jeff's parents come up, so Jeff's dad could be a part of it. Now that we live closer we thought it would be nice to have the rest of our families there. We appreciate Wendy opening up her home to everyone, and are grateful to all that came and participated and were there to support us. It was a special day.






Grandma Fox


Great Grandma Rieske


Great Grandma Johnson


Aunt Tracey


Four Generations, Papa Hodson, Great Grandpa Hodson, Jeff, and Landon

3 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Does Landon have your eyes Kim? I love all these pictures. It is nice to see your family. Jeff looks so happy in the the one with his dad and grandpa and brand new baby boy!

kg said...

What a great weekend! It made me miss you guys seeing these pics, even though we haven't lived hear you in a while. I agree, Landon looks just like! I enjoyed all the pictures.

Mama Nirvana said...

I just love his little outfit. I have never found one I liked to bless my boys in.

Amy