While we were staying with Jeff's parent's and all the cousins were up, we went to a park down the street from Jeff's parent's house to float boats. Papa made boats for all the kids, then we were off to the park. The kids started at the waterfall, threw the boats in and followed them down stream. It was fierce competition and some boats got stuck along the way (they were helped out by various adults), but the kids couldn't wait to get to the final bridge to see whose boat came out first. Papa even gave a dollar to the ones that came out first. The kids had a great time and wanted to do it over and over again.
The competition begins
Everyone waits to see whose boat is out in front
All the kids show off their boats when the competition is over
Who won? That looks like so much fun! I got your catalog off to you Tuesday so it should be there soon. I'm glad you like the paper. I have been scrapping here and there. I am so behind in my scrapbooking...I take to many pictures.
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
1 comment:
Who won? That looks like so much fun! I got your catalog off to you Tuesday so it should be there soon. I'm glad you like the paper. I have been scrapping here and there. I am so behind in my scrapbooking...I take to many pictures.
Post a Comment