Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Little Man

Landon looked so cute sitting on the couch in his cute little shirt. I am so bummed, I bought this shirt some time ago and kept looking at it thinking it would still be too big. Then I put it on him, and well one more time wearing it and it will be to small. He looked cute none the less and I think he could have a bright future as a male model.



Cute smiley grin

Looking pretty GQ

I knew he had had enough when he started falling over.

6 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

It is so hard to prop the little guys up to take photos. I haven't taken as many photos of Bodie as I thought I would because he is always asleep...

kg said...

What a cutie! Where's the hair? Didn't your others have quite a bit?

Amanda Davis said...

I love seeing your family grow. Your babies are so beautiful!!! It is hard to believe they are growing so fast. It seems like last month you moved to Monmouth with your beautiful chunky girl Maddi and now she is no longer chunky but still beatuiful! Off to school, I thought they were just babies. But I guess they have to grow or we wouldn't have the new ones we got. We both have added 2 since then! CRAZY! Good to see them growing and happy!

Hayley said...

He is soooo cute! Where'd he get those eyes? Oh I know: you!

Alli said...

Those pictures totally made me smile! Such an itty bitty baby on a big huge couch :) What a doll he is.

Cami said...

He is so adorable and getting so big.