Monday, October 22, 2007

Boy at Play

Ethan is really into playing with his animal toys lately. He also loves playing with his soccerball, football, and his basketball. I took some pictures of him playing with is lion stuffed animal, snake, and car on the couch. He was pretending that behind the pillow was their house. It is so fun to see him using his imagination lately. He is also into playing with is letter puzzles and asking me how to spell words then he makes the words using his letters.

Playing with is car

Snake and Lion

Lion by his "house" the pillow, notice the colored numbers lined up in the background

Mater and Lighting McQueen are also favorites

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I just love that kid!!! He is so stinkin' cute!!! As I always say, I hope my kids are as cute as all of yours!!! Love you tons! Give all of those kidlins a kiss for me!