Friday, October 19, 2007

Pretty in Pink

I was just being silly when I took these pictures of Madie, I think they show her spirit though. When did she get so grown up. I just love this girl so much. She has always been such a patient, sweet, loving, and imaginative child. I am so grateful for the little girl she is growing into. She loves school, is making little friends, learning new things. She loves her brothers (most of the time). I am so sad to think that the time has gone by so fast before I know it she will be leaving for college. I am so thankful to be her mother and be a part of this special little girls life.


These last two are so similar, but I couldn't decide which one I liked better, her eyes and mouth in the pictures are different and it changes the mood of the picture. I just had to post them both.


4 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

You little photographer you! : )

kg said...

She is looking so grown up! Hopefully we can get out to Idaho in the next year or so and visit :)

Cami said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pictures.

Alli said...

She's such a sweet little girl! Nice pictures :) Love the new family pic up top too!