Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Too Funny

I just had to share this cute little experience from last night, more than anything so that I can remember it. We were doing an activity from the friend for Family Home Evening that was all about what we need to do to prepare for a mission. We mentioned that boys go on missions at 19 and that girls can go if they want. Madie said she wanted to go on one. We then kept talking about some things that you have to learn before going on a mission like learning how to do the laundry and how to iron. We then mentioned that you wear church clothes like a shirt and tie or a dress and skirt everyday on your mission. Right afterwards Madie said maybe I don't want to go on a mission. Jeff and I just started laughing. She has totally hit the age where she practically refuses to wear a dress, and skirts are all right only for church. What am I going to do with that girl. Kids say the cutest things.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love it! Gretchen went through a phase like that. She is finally coming out of it. Gotta love those girls!

Alli said...

I hate wearing dresses and skirts too, so maybe it'll last for a while :)