My mom gave Landon this cute little soft puppy for Christmas he looked so cute holding it. Thanks for coming for Christmas, it was so nice to have you here and I'm glad you got to see the kids on Christmas morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas, I bet it was so nice to be near family! Happy New Year!!
When I read the title I though someone got a real puppy for Christmas. It was good to chat the other day. Hope everyone is on the mend.
That is an adorable puppy. Your kids look so happy and it seems like you had a great Christmas. Hope the new year is great too!
mary ann
Landon is a beautiful boy with those big eyes! It sounds like you had a fun Christmas. It was good to see you. I hope you all get over you sickness soon.
Post a Comment