I just have to give a little book report to any of you who have not read Twilight a book by BYU graduate Stephanie Meyer. I have had a few people (my friend Paige first and then my sister in laws), tell me about this book. I was at Deseret Book the other night and saw it, so I decided to buy it. I hardly ever read for a few reasons:
1) The kids seem to know when I am about to do something for myself and automatically need me.
2) a book has to get me from the start or I won't continue.
3) I don't like books that use big word and have deep meaning that you have to ponder, they make me feel dumb.
Getting back to the point it has been three days and I just finished. It was easy reading like my sister in law Amy said it was. She is like a book Goddess(someone I dream of being like), she is very talented at writing (it's her job) and she is very smart, and reads alot (that's an understatement). I liked that it had me right away and that it was a love story I am such a sucker for a good romance. I am so proud of myself for actually reading a whole book (something I haven't done for awhile). The kids might have watched a little more TV than usual and ran wild, but mom needs a little something every now and then. Now I just need to get my hands on New Moon and Eclipse (the other books in the series). Thanks to all who recommended it to me. So if you are searching for a good easy read pick it up today, you won't be disappointed.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
LOVE these books. I have New Moon and Eclipse if you want to borrow, although I am still reading Eclipse.
Your reasons for not reading are the exact same as mine. Mainly the third one though!
I love these books too! I read all three in a week. Brad couldn't stand that ALL I was doing was reading and everything got put behind.
I have all the books if you want to borrow them, too bad I didn't read this before I saw you tonight or I could have brought them. I hope you enjoyed the light show, thanks for taking brad back to work and I hope you got all the kids to bed ok. I just finished getting mine in bed and now I am off to finish some frames.
I can't think of anyone who hasn't read these books. New Moon is BY FAR my favorite of the series. Enjoy reading them.
Amy
You MUST continue with the series!! Although you might fall in love with Edward even more, and seeing as you are married, that could get ackward. I'm still single, though, so I'm completely allowed to fall in love with vampires!
Heard a ton about these books, I guess it would be a good plane ride reader :)
I've been hearing a lot about those books too. I've been meaning to get my hands on them, but haven't been able to yet. Will have to do it now!
I got your card last today and so I got right on to check out your blog. It is so great I love the stories I am a new blogger and am not so great at it but I thought I would say high and share our blog happy holidays.
p.s. I love the twilight series my house went to pot but I read all three in a week or so. My biggest problem with reading is I can't seem to put them down so everything goes down hill. Anyway love the blog here is our address thegrinnerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment