Thursday, January 10, 2008
Snowy Day
We have had quite a few days of snow lately. Madie and Ethan have been so excited about it. Seeing as how they have not grown up with large amounts of snow like we have now they have wanted to go out and play in it almost everyday. So the other day I layered um up (wishing I had snowpants and snowboots for them) and out they went. Madie wanted to build a snowman and Ethan was content to just walk around making tracks. It was pretty close to dark when they went out so they didn't have a lot of time. Madie was upset because she said she didn't know how to make a snowman. Landon was awake so I couldn't go out with them for long, but I did scoot his highchair in front of the sliding door and ran out for a few minutes and helped Madie make a "mini" snowman. It was so fun to see the kids playing in the snow and having fun.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun you guys. We have had some snow as well. Rowdy didn't have school on Monday or Tuesday because of it. We didn't get as much as you guys.
Cute snowman!!
She didn't get much snow experience in Oregon, huh? Yeah, we get all hyped up over 1/4 inch, so it was pretty exciting for the areas that had snow this last week.
Post a Comment