Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Heart Jeff

I wanted to post a little Valentine message for the love of my life Jeff. Jeff is out of town this Valentines day and I am missing him greatly. I hope that even though you are not with me you know that I am thinking of you and sending all my love your way. Jeff is an amazing husband and father and is the best companion I could ask for. Thank you for all that you do for our little family, I appreciate the sacrifices that you make and the energy you put into our family. I miss you and can't wait to see you again.
Happy Valentines Day !!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Thanks, sweetie! I love you too. I'm not sure what I would do without you. Sorry I couldn't be there today to give you some lovin' in person... (can other people read this? Oops)