Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Little Sis
Happy Birthday to my sweet little sister Tracey. She is turning 27 today and I can't believe it, my little sister isn't so little anymore. Even though Tracey is four years younger than me I have always felt very close to her. I am proud of her for what a great person she is and I am excited for her to be a mom very soon. I know you will be an awesome mom, because you are an awesome sister. I hope you have a great day today. I love you very much and I am excited to see you soon. Oh and Happy St. Patty's day to all, don't forget to go green.
Labels:
Family,
Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you sis! I love that you even changed the font color to green for that post! Happy St. Paddy's Day! Love ya!
Oh to be in my 20's again...it is scary to think how close 40 is for me....Yikes! Good thing I still feel 16!
Post a Comment