Very interesting photo-it is neat to watch you experiment with photography, that is something I want to learn how to do too. About the vegetable thing-My kids just eat them. I don't let them leave the table until they at least try whatever vegetable we are having, but I don't really have to fight them too much. This probably isn't really too helpful, but sometimes letting them help prepare or making some kind of sauce or funny name for veggies works. Just keep trying :)
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
2 comments:
That is such a cool picture!
Very interesting photo-it is neat to watch you experiment with photography, that is something I want to learn how to do too. About the vegetable thing-My kids just eat them. I don't let them leave the table until they at least try whatever vegetable we are having, but I don't really have to fight them too much. This probably isn't really too helpful, but sometimes letting them help prepare or making some kind of sauce or funny name for veggies works. Just keep trying :)
Post a Comment