Thursday, March 27, 2008
She Did It
I just had to write that Madie is riding her bike with no training wheels and no help from dad. We went on a walk tonight and Madie rode around the block with Jeff helping as we neared the house she started up again with Jeff's help, he let go pretty quickly and Madie kept going. Jeff and I were behind her and she said okay dad you can let go now, Jeff and I just looked at each other and smiled she was already going it alone. I am so proud of her, she is doing great and most of all she is proud of herself.
Labels:
Journaling,
Madie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Madie! That is sooo Awesome! She will remember that forever!
Yeah Madie! But let's face it, it is your victory too! Yeah Kim & Jeff!
dana
Post a Comment